Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My birthday!

Sunday, April 11th I turned 24!

The Saturday before my birthday I really celebrated. ha. I ran 10 miles, so by the end of the day I was BEAT. All I wanted to do was grab some dinner with the hubs and snuggle up and watch a movie, so that's what we did! It was great and I wouldn't have celebrated any other way.




A couple of days following my birthday my sweet friend Lauren got some friends together for a lunch birthday celebration. Complete with our sweet children. We went to Pei Wei for lunch. Business oriented folks are there during the lunch hour, let's say we got a few "looks" with 4 ladies and 9 kiddos! It was so fun, though. This is how the conversation went with a couple of business guys sitting next to us...


Business Guy: "Well they'll never learn how to be in public, unless you take them out, right?"
Lauren: "Maybe Chuck-e-Chesse, may be better for next time."
Business Guy: "Or you do know that Domino's delivers, right?"

Ha, so fun! After lunch, we headed for a little bit more of a kid friendly atmosphere, the aquarium in Sandy. The kiddos loved the newly added penguins!

1 comment:

Emily Rasmussen said...

Happy Birthday! An welcome back to the blogging world! :O) You little man is too cute! I love this little outfit. And ten miles! you are crazy awesome! Way to go little mama!