Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Family Pictures





Here are a few pictures that my friend Lexy took for us, in our Easter outfits. She did a great job! I am pretty sure that I have the cutest family. My hubby is even cute with his stubble (totally forgot to shave that day). Gracelyn and Henrie do look alike side-by-side. We were beginning to wonder where Henrie came from. Not only his looks but his mannerisms. I would like to say that Kip and I are patient, mellow, easy going, and peacemakers, but such is not the case. But, our sweet Henrie was sent to teach all of us a few things! :0)

5 comments:

Linsey said...

Beautiful kids, beautiful Mommy and Daddy, beautiful family!

Dana and Nick said...

Your pictures are adorable! Hope all is going well with you.

The PG Pixtons said...

Your friend did an awesome job, those look like professional pics! It doesn't hurt to have such a cute family to work with :)

Becca said...

Wow, I love these!! You guys have such a cute family!!!!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Such great family pictures! You do have a very cute family. I am so glad you updated your blog. :o)