On Saturdays we enjoy having family "outings". It is something that I always look forward to. However, we don't have these Saturday outings as often as I would like, because they only happen when...
* Kip doesn't have work
* When it's a nice day
* Not BYU football season
* Don't have a million errands to run
But, this particular Saturday was one of those rare occasions. Kip suggested that we go down to the Jordan River Trail. He, on the longboard with Gracelyn riding with him, and Me on roller blades with Henrie in the jogger stroller. It was so much fun! We rode for about 4 1/2 miles, by the end we were BEAT. Me, because I had run 8 miles earlier that morning, and Kip because...well just look at how he rode with Gracelyn. The. WHOLE. TIME. He is such a great daddy! One of the things I love about him.
As we were riding, we spotted this cute horse. And Gracie and Kip started to feed him some nearby grass(?) He really enjoyed it, and Gracie enjoyed feeding him.





No comments:
Post a Comment