Okay so confession time. Everytime Kip and I watch the Jazz play he asks who I think is the cutest in the NBA. Well that's easy! It is totally Matt Harpring #15 for the Utah Jazz! I just like how clean cut he looks and how he always says that he likes to be known for what he does off the court, NOT on the court. Plus, Kip and I always say that he is going to join the church because he already has the missionary haircut. Well I was shopping in Wal-Mart (sorry all you Wal-Mart haters, I love it!) anyway... as I was shopping an announcement came on that Matt Harpring from the Utah Jazz was going to be there signing basketballs. WHAT!?! No Way! I was so excited! So long story short I got to meet the dreamy Matt Harpring! Notice how far away I am sitting on the bench with him. I felt akward taking a picture with a guy who wasn't my husband, even if he was my NBA crush! Ha! I hope that you all get a kick out of that, I know I did. It totally made my day! :0)
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
UTAH JAZZ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Hahaha! That is SO cool! I definitely think Harpring is hot too! I think he is way hotter than that Korver guy. Mark tells me that all the girls think he is dreamy. Well...I'm totally jealous you got your pic with him. You look adorable!
That's hilarious! If I were there, I don't think I'd have had the guts to go meet him.
uhm, totally didn't know you had a blog! how fun! :)
Lindsay!!! How the heck are you? I can't believe you are married and have a baby. I feel like we were just at girl's camp last year! I hope evrything is great! Love you! Jessica (Unsell) Jensen
Post a Comment