Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Some of my Favorite Photos



Fall is one of my favorite times of year, and these are some of my MOST favorite pictures of our family. Kip's family had professional pictures taken, so the one of all three of us is copyrighted, but it is hanging in our home and I LOVE it!

Gracelyn is our little explorer, and she is continually wanting to go outside and play. I can't imagine what she will be like when she is older. She sleeps 13-14 hours a night and we say that she sleeps so deeply because she is SO- busy during the day!

This picture describes Gracelyn perfectly! She loves animals, especially DOGS! She isn't scared of dogs, if anything dogs are scared of her. It won't be too long before we get her a dog. Once we get a house! Isn't she such a doll!

This is a snowman that Kip built one day when it was snowing really hard! It later turned to be a scary snowman, because we used boston baked beans for the mouth and later it looked like it was bleeding :0) It was really funny!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you here, my name is dennis ng from HONG KONG, take care!

my blog: denniswatch.mysinablog.com

Jer and Jules said...

I love all the cute pictures of Gracelyn, someday I'll actually get to see her hopefully.
By the way, our blog is www.jerandjules.blogspot.com

Becca said...

Lindsay, I love your blog!! How fun, your family is so cute and it's fun reading about you guys!!! Yeah for blogs!!! BTW you are beautiful!!!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Hey Guys! Glad to see you have joined the blogging world. It is fun to see all your cute pictures! We will have to go to lunch soon.

Ashley S. said...

Hey Linds! Cute pics. We need to get the kids together and play now that it is warm! Talk to you soon.