Gracelyn and the Goat at Wheeler Farm. She was in heaven! I think the goat and the turkey were her favorite!
This one is with her and the Turkey. I guess I shouldn't tell her that we eat the Turkey on Thanksgiving. She would probably be heart broken!
As for Kip on March 29 he has a huge test for the Construction Management Program at Weber State. He has to pass the test to get an acredited degree and to graduate. It is an 8-hour test! He has been studying so hard the past few months, and this week I haven't had a hushabnd! But, I am so grateful that he is working so hard to pass. And then our family will be moving on to bigger and better things!
And as for Gracelyn....oh I love that little girl so much! She is just so freakin' cute! Me and my neighbor above us always go on "field trips" to keep ourselves busy. We went to Wheeler Farm to see all the animals last week. It was so FUN! Gracelyn had a ball. Everytime I said "Gracie look at the sheep." She would say, "BAA" and when I said, "Look at the cows". She would say, "MOO". It was so cute! She LOVES animals so much! A couple days ago she has acted like a dog. She gets down on all fours and pants like a dog. So fun!

Playing with her friend Landon and the Tractor! So FUN!





3 comments:
I love your blog Linds! Thanks for commenting on mine, or I never would have found yours! Thanks so much for the sweet card you sent me. We had so much fun having you stay here! Gracelyn is SO stinkin' cute! We miss her face!
I love your blog Linds! Thanks for commenting on mine, or I never would have found yours! Thanks so much for the sweet card you sent me. We had so much fun having you stay here! Gracelyn is SO stinkin' cute! We miss her face!
Sounds like a fun time with the animals! He next time you and Carissa go on a "field trip" give me a call, Dallin would love to play with Gracie and Landon!
Post a Comment