



WOW. I cannot believe that I am posting about October festivities in February, well better late than never. We had a great October. We went to Pumpkin Fest in Littleton, CO. It was a great time. Kip was working hard all day, and we didn't want to be stuck in our tiny one-bedroom apartment (temporary living space). Gracie, Henrie and I ventured out, and we were not disappointed. At Pumpkin Fest kids get in FREE if they wear their costumes, and so I only had to pay admission for me. And it was an all-inclusive deal, not a nickel and dime kind of place. Love that. There was face painting, pony rides, bounce houses, and carnival rides! So fun! Needless to say we had a BLAST! Kip will need to make himself available next year. :0)
1 comment:
Ya you finally updated. It is so fun to see what you guys are doing there, (and here.) Cant wait to see you in July.
Post a Comment