Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Christmas!

Yes, we did celebrate Christmas here. Things were a little crazy at the time, but alas I can breathe for the moment to post about it. We moved into our house December 10th. So exciting. Living in a one-bedroom apartment was getting to be rough. Let me describe. Our bed was in the Living Room, Gracie was sleeping in the 1-bedroom, and Henrie in the walk-in closet. It was tiiigghhttt. and by tight I mean awesome. But now we are in our house and it feels like a mansion (it isn't by any means). Pictures to come soon. It is still being perfected. Also, they didn't put in the sod because of the season but when they do....you can count on pictures.


We celebrated Christmas in Utah with Kip's family, and it was so great to see everyone again. However, we decided we can't frequent there as often or else no one will be motivated to come visit us. We plan on returning in July, and probably every July thereafter, just once a year :0). We are loving our life here in Denver. It is a great place to live with so much culture and kind people, minus the guy who cut me off the other day ;)

Ah, back to Christmas....well here are some pictures to explain our festivities....












1 comment:

Kylie Snow said...

YOU WERE HERE!!! AND DIDN'T TELL ME!!! I MISS YOU TONS!!! I need to come out there for a little get away and to visit. Glad to see you and your cute family are still alive!!