Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Calling all help.....

Hello All,
I have been a. total. slacker. in the blogging world. I can blame it on how busy life has been, however a wise person once said, "If something is important enough, you will find time."

During the last few weeks I have been assigned 2 callings, here we have been in Denver for 4 months and I didn't have a calling. not. one. I prayed and prayed to get a calling, and I was so humble because of the lack of a calling at the time, I since have recieved 2 callings. Whew. I totally get it.

The first....Provident Living Specialist, huh? Yeah, that's what I said. Basically, inspiring/helping the sisters in the ward get their food storage, living within their means (budget), and such. This DEFFINITELY includes me. Did I mention we don't have our food storage. I'm pretty sure we have water and wheat. Ha. I guess this is inspiration to get my little buns in gear. So alas, onto the help? Does anyone out there have any suggestions? Great handouts? Advice? I am ALL for it.

The second calling....Gospel Essentials Teacher.....serriously so excited about this one. I will rely on inspiration from the spirit as far as this goes. Just thought I would mention what it was.

Not that I don't love the Provident Living calling, just deffinitely questioning if I am the man...ahem....woman...for the job.

2 comments:

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

I am not sure if I have any really good advice but I know you will do great at both!!! You are a great person. Miss you guys!

The PG Pixtons said...

Hey, how are you guys? Um, I know you are very busy and everything, but could you just post a couple of pics of Henrie and Gracie for me to see them before they are too grown up ?! When are you guys coming for a visit?