Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Henrie turns ONE!






Despite all my efforts, this handsome little man turned one, on January 25th. However, we have wanted Henrie to stay small forever, and I think our wishes have stunted his growth dramatically. His one year stats, 17 pounds 0 ounces. 27" tall...er..I mean short. But, he is seriously so. much. fun! He will let you cuddle him all day long. He has shown no interest in walking on his own. Should I be worried? I'm pretty sure its because he is just content with life the way it is. He doesn't complain much, except when we're eating and we won't share with him. Seriously, he is a tank. You wouldn't ever know it, but he eats everything in sight. He is definitely a peacemaker in out home. He is so easy going and is pretty happy with just about anything. I love you, Henrie Reed Lewis, you bring balance to our home.

3 comments:

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

I can't believe he's already 1! He is such a cute little boy!! We miss you guys!!!

Rach said...

Oh, thank you! We are so excited to see how much Henrie has changed. We can't wait to see you guys on the 4th. Now a couple of pics of Gracie would be lovely!

The PG Pixtons said...

Oops I was signed in on Rachel's account.