Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Gracelyn got a Haircut!




Gracie's hair has been growing like crazy! We left our talented hair dresser back in Utah, so we just continued to let it grow. Because her hair is so fine/thin it looked terrible down, so this left me doing her EVERY day, and frankly I was getting tired of thinking of new "dews".


After a fun day at Wal-Mart (hence the face painting). ***Side note does every Wal-Mart have fun Saturday activites? Our Wal-Mart here is awesome. I am not one to LOVE Wal-Mart, but every Saturday they have FUN FREE activites for kids, face painting, shapable balloons, cookies, story time read by a Disney character, etc. I love it!

Anyway....We took her to Sweet-N-Sassy and they did a great job! She felt like a Princess, which every girl should. It turned out a little shorter than I would have "planned" but I guess the hair dresser isn't a mind reader....I thought she did that too :0)

Love my GIRL!

2 comments:

Steffanie said...

I LOVE it!!!! Her hair is so darling!!!!

Sara said...

So cute! She's getting so big! How's Denver?