Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tagged...

I have been tagged by Ashley, this is a whole new experience for me, but I will do my best.

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 joys:
1. My family (Kip and Gracelyn). They are seriously my favorite people to be around. They bring so much joy and happiness into my life, I don't know what I would do without them! I look forward to Gracelyn's open mouthed slobbery kisses, they are just so cute and they make me to happy. And of course I look forward to Kip's kisses too :0)
2. Working out. I know that may sound crazy, but on the days that I work out I am such a happier person. I'm a more kind and loving wife and mother. Now, getting to the gym is a whole different story, but once I am there I am a joyful person :0)
3. Playing with Gracelyn. This brings me great joy, and most of my days are filled with hide-n-go-seek, playing dolls, reading books, and potty time. But, I love playing with her and watching her cute personality!

3 fears:
1. Being a bad wife and mother. I truly want to strive to be a good wife, to continually show Kip how much I love him and appreciate him, and I want to be a GREAT mom, I don't want Gracelyn to have to know what it is like to have such a terrible mom, one in whom you are so disappointed in. That is why it is my fear that I would be a terrible wife and mother.
2. Letting people down when they are counting on me.
3. Losing someone close to me!

3 goals:
1. Each day strengthen my testimony in the gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. Be more patient, loving, and to not be judgemental or envious of others. (I guess I have a lot to work on.)
3. Reach out and SERVE others, and be a friend to everyone. I truly can never have too many friends.

3 current obsessions/collections
1. Keeping a clean an orderly house. Anyone who really knows me, understands that everything has its place, and I need to have things neat and orderly in order to function properly.
2. Scrapbooking. I LOVE it. I think it is so much fun to capture all the fun memories, and be crafty.
3. I used to be Obsessed with the show The Biggest Loser, it isn't on anymore, but I watched it faithfully when it was. I just loved seeing people transform their lives to a healthier lifestyle.

3 random surprising facts about myself:
1. The toilet paper roll has to be flipped over NOT under.
2. I genuinely enjoy watching BYU football games, and I get sick to my stomach when they lose, literally.
3. I have to have clean sheets every week. I am kind of crazy about germs and cleanliness. (I don't know how surprising that is to most people who know me.)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Lindsay! You're so cute. I am so excited for you that Kip has graduated. Life is so much easier/more fun when school is out of the way. Please move to St. George. By the way, that's not a request.