Monday, June 2, 2008

Gracelyn's First Hair Cut








A few weeks ago we decided to buckle down and get Gracelyn's hair cut for the first time. I was kind of nervous about it at first, but now I am glad that we did. Her hair pretty much looked like a mullet, but somehow as a mom you get a little bit attached to your child's hair growth. I think it is just because I know how long it took to get that long hair, and to me it was so precious. But, it was time to say bye bye to the mullet, no matter how attached I was to it. We took her to Hair and Body works, where our sister-in-law, Carissa does hair. She did such an amazing job on Gracie's hair. Gracie got a sucker and watched Curious George (her favorite show), and was happy the entire time. She even let Carissa style her hair! It was so great, and it turned out so CUTE! Now I am so glad that the mullet is GONE!

4 comments:

Jer and Jules said...

She's looking so big and grown up now! Carissa did a great job on her, her hair is so pretty!
I was the only one who wrecked on the scooter, it's because I'm jumpy and freak out easily. I'm just lucky I didn't break anything.

Emily Rasmussen said...

I totally understand! My daughter had the worst comb over known to man before I had the gust to cut it. And your girly is adorable!!! Way to go!

Emily Rasmussen said...

guts :)

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Gracie looks so cute!!! We will totally go to lunch soon. I haven't forgotten about it either, I just can't believe how crazy life has been and how fast time goes by. I will talk to you soon. Love ya, Elisa