Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Garden of the Gods=my favorite place







For the past couple of Saturdays we have gone on hikes/walks as a family and it has been so. much. fun! I LOVE my family. And did I mention I married the. most. handsome guy. Well I did. About 2 weeks ago we decided to go to Garden of the Gods and it was awesome. It is a very kid friendly place with PAVED paths all throughout the park and as an Omen to the Gods on one of the walls (I didn't get a picture) it is to forever remain FREE to the public. Yay! I love FREE. We had so much fun exploring these awesome rocks, I pretty sure we didn't even see half of them. We must return soon. But, needless to say we got some pretty amazing pictures. And yes we SHOULD have taken Kip's parents here and listened to our friends, but we didn't. Next time. Anyone else want to come visit? We can promise good food, good company, entertainment, and lots of laughs. In the meantime, ENJOY the pics!

1 comment:

Brit H. said...

Awesome hike! Great job decorating. AND your kids are getting so big. AND I love gracies haircut!