This post is more for journaling purposes. If you so desire, read on. After having our house on the market for about 2 1/2 months, it's offically sold. We will now continue our journey to Denver, Colorado. This journey had been 3 years in the making, and after trial, prayer, personal growth, and a lot of growing up, the day has finally come for us. We both are still in shock that this moment is actually here. We're closing on July 13th and moving somewhere thereabouts. We have many mixed emotions about this particular day. Kip has never lived outside of Utah, and joking says that it has taken him these 3 years to get used to the idea. I am excited for our adventure. It truly will be an adventure, filled with hard work, and reliance upon each other as husband and wife and upon the Lord. I'm so grateful He truly can see what lies ahead, and that He is my "Father" who always wants what is best for me and my family. I know that as we rely on Him it will all work out.
The next 30 days will be filled with Packing. Looking for a place to Live. Traveling back and forth. And Busy Busy Days. Wish us luck!
Saturday, June 12, 2010
We're moving on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
So exciting! Living away from family takes some getting used to, but you become so much closer in your own family! It is a great experience! Good luck! We are excited for you guys!!!
Good luck! It is a big deal to move away from the "safety" of Utah. But in a couple years you'll be so much closer as a family and feel so grown up. At least that's how I felt when we made our big move. For us it brought on a season of trails and hardships that really tested us but when we made it through we were a million times better for it. I hope for you guys it less of a time of trails and more of a time of adventure! If you keep posing it that way it will make it so! Being in the church it is such a blessing when you move because you have a family in your new ward to support you and be there for you. Colorado is so beautiful! I bet you'll love it there! congrats and I wish you the best!
I am sad for me but excited for you and your family. I would love to help you pack or watch the kids or whatever. Please let me know!!! Love you guys!
Hey, congratulations. I'm glad you guys were able to sell your home, but do you really need to move to Colorado? I hear Pleasant Grove is nice in the summer :)
Post a Comment