This Summer I decided to put Gracelyn into Gymnastics. She did such an amazing job, and learned a lot of new things. I can't wait until she can do this again when we're in Denver. Way to go Gracie I am so proud of you!
Love it! Looks like she's having a good time! We've got Norah doing gymnastics right now too and I think it's a great choice for these little girls. I hope it continues to go great whatever gym you end up at!
I just didn't get enough chances to talk with you during the 4th, Lindsay! I just love you and Kip. You guys are the awesomest. There is so much extended family to see during those BIG holidays, it's hard to catch everyone, but I've been thinking about you guys and we're hoping all will go well with this move!
Kip and I we sealed in the Manti Temple on May 14, 2005 for time and all eternity! Best decision I have ever made! We are eachother's other half, in every sense of the word. Kip's strengths are my weaknesses and my strengths are his weaknesses, so our marriage is filled with us helping one another be better people and ultimately becoming ONE! On, September 5, 2006 we welcomed a beautiful little girl into our lives. Gracelyn Marie Lewis. She is the best girl we could've ever asked for. She is the perfect mix of Kip and I, both physically and mentally. She has so much spunk, love for life, and a great personality. She is almost 2 1/2 and I must say this is my favorite age of her so far! She is such a girlie girl, loves dolls, purses, cell phones, keys, credit cards. It is just so much fun for me to have a little girl who I get to play dress up with every day. Kip says that he always tries to work hard during the day so he can rush home to see his girls and hear of the cute things that Gracelyn did that day! Well keep reading and see what life's adventures bring for our family...
3 comments:
Gracie is so cute! I bet she was so fun to watch!
Sooo cute, she looks like a natural! We'll be watching for her at the 2020 Summer Olympics!
Love it! Looks like she's having a good time! We've got Norah doing gymnastics right now too and I think it's a great choice for these little girls. I hope it continues to go great whatever gym you end up at!
I just didn't get enough chances to talk with you during the 4th, Lindsay! I just love you and Kip. You guys are the awesomest. There is so much extended family to see during those BIG holidays, it's hard to catch everyone, but I've been thinking about you guys and we're hoping all will go well with this move!
Post a Comment