Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kip's 28th Birthday!






Last Thursday was Kip's 28th Birthday! We went with his parents, and sister and her family to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. Itwas one of the funnest birthday celebrations I have been to in a long time. There was so much to do there. We must make this a tradition every year. Only next year we will go earlier and stay longer! The pictures capture some of the fun we had as a family.
( This picture looks totally set-up, but it wasn't.)


In honor of Kip's Birthday I must pay tribute to my sweet husband. He only reads our blog when I am on it, but I will anyway. Kip is the most amazing husband, never is there a time when I ask him to do something that he doesn't do it. When he comes home from work he welcomes seeing me with a hug and a kiss. He never. never. leaves for work without saying goodbye with a hug and a kissand saying 'I love you'. I always know how very much he loves me. He is always concerned about the well-being of others, and literally worries over them. (Not just people he knows. Complete strangers.) He is humble, and never gives himself enough credit for being the amazing person that he is. He is always striving to do better and to be better. He never. never gets angry or upset, or loses his temper. (all with the exception of sports, mostly BYU sports.) He is the BEST daddy. He can get Gracelyn to go from crying throwing a fit, to laughing histerically. He loves his family, and it can be seen in all that he does. Our love has truly increased over the years and I am so grateful he was born, and decided to spend eternity with me! I love you hun!

3 comments:

Linsey said...

Cheers! Happy Birthday Kip!

Emily Rasmussen said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Its fun having a birthday in a season with new things to experience with the little ones. Sweet note to your hubby. You look so beautiful! And Happy Birthday Kip!

Dana and Nick said...

Lindsay! Nick and I have a blog now...just wanted to let you know. danaandthedemocrat.blogspot.com

I've enjoyed reading yours :)