Fall is officially here, when Gardner Village puts out all the witches before Halloween. It is my favorite place to take fall pictures of Gracelyn, and plus, she gets to look at all the witches. We went with Carson and Afton, Gracie's good friends. We had such a fun time walking around eating our caramel apples. :0) My favorite. Hope you all have a fabulous fall. I love the change of season. Welcome Fall.

Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hey Linds! Really cute pictures! I too love Gardner Village especially this time of year. We actually went today! Hope to see you soon!
Love the witches, I hope you want to go again with me! We did go to the zoo, but it was last friday, Loved the baby elephant! I hope you're doing good!
Cute pictures. No way she is three. Then I remembered that she is just a couple of months behind our Lizzie. She is so darling. Congrats on the new boy. Send me your email address and I will invite you to our blog. We had to make it private :(
Post a Comment