Gracelyn Marie Lewis is officially 3! I can't believe it. When I was growing up my dad used to always say, "It seems like yesterday you were born." I being the sweet teenager that I was just rolled my eyes. And now. I know what he is talking about. I heard a neat quote a while back I'm not sure who it's from, but it has rang true to me ever since.
"Time is measured by the ages of our children."
So true. I am so grateful to be a parent and raise our children in truth and righteousness. It is an amazing experience to watch children learn and grow.
We had a big family bash to celebrate. A luau party. Fully equipped with grilled chicken kobobs, grilled pineapple, oriental salad, chips and salsa, veggies and dip, homemade oreos and cupcakes. It was so great to get together. We have never had a house warming party before, so that is what it felt like. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family, who love us!





No comments:
Post a Comment