Monday, August 17, 2009

Church History Trip...



Let me first begin the post by saying 11 days without my husband, was so hard, and I will never do it again. We missed him so much. But, we did have fun! Here is a brief synopsis of what we did...



Flew to Kansas City, Missouri stayed with my Aunt JoAnn and her family. She has 80 acres of land, and lots of farm animals, and some cute cousins to play with Gracie. She was in heaven.

We went to Adam-ondi-Amen, and it was so beautiful, and sacred to think about what took place there. Then we went to the Far West temple site. We also drove to Nauvoo and stayed overnight and went to Carthidge Jail and the Nauvoo temple and did a session, and to old town Nauvoo. It was one of my favorite places. Then we went to Liberty Jail, which was the most spiritual of the whole trip, and then to Independence, MO. And attended their stake temple day at the St. Louis temple 5 hours away! Can you imagine sacrificing so much just to go to the temple. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G


It was so fun, and I wish I could say more about all the places we visited, but they were so special and so sacred that it is best unsaid in the context. It was so great, I am so grateful we got to experience it all.

No comments: