Friday, August 21, 2009

It's a ....

BOY!

I am 16 weeks today, and went to my check up and got a sneak peak of the baby. We were doing the ultra sound and the nurse shouted, "Oh my Gosh!" and I said, "What?" very nervous as to what she was shouting about and she said, "Look he's giving us the bird!" And sure enough his little finger was flipping us off. It was hilarious, I laughed so hard. I got a picture to prove it. So...we may have a little goof ball on our hands, we can totally handle it! :0) We are so excited! And Kip is especially excited to have his boy! More to come....I have been busy the last 3 weeks! Love to all!

4 comments:

Linsey said...

So excited for you guys, congratulations!

Mom said...

YEAH!!! that is great! Boys are so much fun! Congrats!!!

The Payson Olsen's said...

Yea that is so awesome!!!! I am so happy for you guys... Hope you are felling better.... Take care

Buck, Steffanie, and our 3 kids said...

CONGRATULATONS!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!! Do you have any names picked out??