Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tulip Festival....better late than never!

(this little bug wouldn't take a smiley pic. but she's still cute)




This post is pretty old, considering I have more things to post about now...but for documentation purposes, we did attend the Tulip Festival this year. It seems that it has become an annual tradition for us. This year we even went twice! We went first with some cute girls in the neighborhood. Have I mentioned how much I love the people who surround us? Well I do...it seems there is always something happening in the neighborhood. I love it. Me, Katie, Brit, Lauren went together, because our kids had 2pm naps when the other gals were going. Even though Gracie and I didn't get home until 3pm, but oh well. It was so fun to watch the girls (and Carson) run around and play. Gracie thinks she is as old as the other kids, but hey what's wrong with that? Except she totally has only child syndrome right now...which means everything is HERS. But, well what ya gonna do.


No comments: