On Sunday night Gracie was playing with Kip in the basement, after her bath. She was blowing into her recorder (like a flute) and each time she did Kip would dance crazily, and Gracelyn would proceed to laugh histarically. Gracie was laughing so hard she could barely blow into the flute to make him dance again. I was upstairs listening to all of this...and a after a few minutes of this, Kip came running upstairs with Graci'e saying "I need to pee-pee!" So needless to say she was laughing so hard that a little bit of pee came out. (Understandable, for someone just learning bladder control.) So, if that wasn't bad enough, Kip wanted to show me how funny this was, so I came downstairs and Gracie would blow into her recorder, and Kip and I would DANCE, and she would laugh. It took only about 4 times of doing this before SHE said, "GRACE-EE, don't pee-pee pants." So we quickly grabbed her, knowing what had happened, and took her to the bathroom. So yeah, she laughed so hard she peeed her pants TWICE! :0) Too funny.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
LOL that is really funny and cute. :O) You guys sound like such cute parents. I got recorders for the kids to put into their Easter baskets. We'll have to see if Stew and I can get them to pee their pants with them. ;)
That is so funny! I think you should have posted a video of you and Kip dancing - that would be great!
Post a Comment