
This past week has been such a fun week! On Wednesday night, a bunch of girls from the neighborhood (about 15 girls) met at Val's house to decorate sugar cookies for our husbands. I had such an awesome time! Val and Carina are amazing, they had 120 sugar cookies in heart shapes, already baked, so that all we had to do is decorate. Val had every frosting color imaginiable for Valentine's Day, and every cake decorating tool you needed to decorate your cookie like a pro. Ha, too bad I'm not a pro. I pretty much copied everyone else's cute and creative ideas. It was so much fun to talk to everyone and get to know more people around the neighborhood. I already LOVE where we live so much. Everyone has been so nice and so welcoming. Thanks Val, for letting us invade your home! You are seriously Betty Crocker!
(haha we all made the cookies that look like lingerie, so fun!)I had one more cookie in my bucket, but Kip ate it before I could take a pic.
(this was the plate of cookies I made for everyone in my fam.)On Valentine's Day, I woke up to beautiful Spring colored roses. Probably the BEST choice for the roses. They were hot pink, light pink, light orange, & light green. I LOVED them, and a sweet card from Kip. That is all that I could have asked for on Valentine's Day, seriously. Other then those to things and spending time with the one I love, then I really think Valentine's is kinda dumb and over-rated. Then at around 3pm we went to Macaroni Grill, our FAVORITE! Then at 4:30pm went to see the movie Coraline (you know the animated one) deffinitely a strange movie. I liked certain things about it, like it was in 3-D which was so cool, but other things were just disturbing, especially for a PG movie. But, it was fun to get out and beat the crowd. Then we picked up Gracie and Pa and Grammie's and came home and put her to bed and just spent the night relaxing. It was so nice! I must apologize no pics from the night but I seriously need to get some recent pics up soon. :0) I know I am a slacker!






5 comments:
Ok those are funniest cookies ever, I would have never thought of decorating the cookies like you did. WOW!!! What a cute Idea... Sounds like you had fun.... Im glad you love your neighbors... I need to come and see your home your grandma and grandpa said it is so awesome!!!! Take care
Lindsay - I'm so glad you found me - but even more that you came to make cookies with us! That was a blast and we hope you'll get together with us more often - we do have the best neighborhood ever! You are so cute and too kind! You totally need to copy the picture I took of you from my blog and paste it into this post-it's so cute!
I don't know what you mean, I can't even copy cute cookies like that. They turned out so cute! We're so glad you moved in!
Those cookies were great! That totally made me laugh! that is a great idea to do cookies with your girl friends...I will have to steal that idea from you and do it next year! Love it!
Hey Lindsay! I saw your blog on Tiffany's and I thought I would say hi! Your family is so cute! I will have to tell my mom ( Diane ) how darling your little girl is!
Post a Comment