Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A New Dew for Gracie!



Well it was time again for a haircut for Gracie. Her hair was getting long in the back and not equally long in the front so it looked kinda straggly. Naturally I took her to Carissa. And she did such an amazing job! Kip was kinda nervous about the whole thing. I am not sure what it is with dad's and their little girls' hair, but he really cared what it was going to look like. But, when we got home and showed it to him, he LOVED it. Carissa cut it like a bob so that it was a little more even, and it makes it look thicker too. So cute.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Sooooo cute!!! Oh, she is getting so big! How fun!

Anonymous said...

She looks soooo cute!!! wow I can't believe how big she is getting.... As for us, we are still trying but I think now that we are moved into our new home and a little eaiser life maybe something will happen, hopefuly I can lower my stress level and see what happens..... we are not pushing it we will just see what happens... take care, we need to get together sometime... take care