Saturday, January 3, 2009

3 Cheers for Gracie...Hip Hip Horay!

Well I finally have good news to report as far as the potty training is concerned. Gracie is officially potty trained. The past 2 days she has not had a single accident and is now telling me when she has to potty, and doing all the steps herself! I am so proud of her! I never thought this could be possible, but I am so HAPPY that she's done it! YAY :0) P.S. for all you mothers considering potty training, please, please read the book, "Toilet Training in a Day," by Nathan Azrin, I was a skeptic at first, but it really works. It took Gracie longer then a day (because of other failed attempts of potty training) but I started his methods on Monday and by Friday she was trained. One word. AMAZING. :0)

3 comments:

The Payson Olsen's said...

that is the best feeling, not changing any more diapers... The only hard thing is when you are in the store and they scream from the top of her lungs I HAVE TO PEE!!!! that is the biggest pain in the butt, but wow, that is so awesome, have you guys moved into your new home, do you just love it... Take care!

Trevor and Megan said...

Lindz i have no clue how yo use this thing lol how do u add people im so confused lol

Emily Rasmussen said...

congrats! :O)