Wednesday, November 5, 2008

An Update......staying in Utah!


Well as some of you may know and some of you may not, we've decided to stay in Utah...for now. Let me explain. It has been about 3 months since the selling of our condo, and since then there has been much patience, more heart-felt prayers, and a LOT of humbling. About two weeks ago Kip and I were at our witts end as to not knowing where our lives were going and when (you can only imagine). We weighed out all the options and came to the conclusion that we purchase a home here in Utah, and still continue in our persuits for Colorado, and as we sign accounts in Colorado we hire an employee to run the area until it is built up enough for us to move our family out there and take over. This truly has been an amazing spiritual journey for both Kip and I, and I can promise that we are walking away from this much BETTER people and even more in love then EVER before! We have learned so much, and come so much closer to our Father in Heaven! I am so grateful to have the guidance of the spirit in all our decisions.


2 comments:

Jeff Durfee Family said...

Have you found a house????? I was so hoping that you would move to Mo. Ah that's what you get for listening to the Spirit. I love you so much. Give Gracie kisses for us. love JoAnn

Emily Rasmussen said...

I know how that can be. When we were trying to figure out where our lives were going to take us after graduating we learned so much and seemed to grow so much closer to each other and Heavenly Father. We were picking med schools, having another baby, starting my business, and buying a home all in a matter of months. Thank goodness we have a Father above to help us make good choices. Good luck with everything!!!