I know that this post is long awaited. (just kidding). As some of you may know for the past 3 months we have been living with Kip's parents, and it was so kind of them to let us live there until we figured our lives out, and the good news it, we DID!
On October 29, we placed an offer on a home that we loved, and our offer was well below the listed price, and we thought if we get it great, and if not then, oh well. Our house was on a short sale, and we went back and forth with the bank 4 times (never changing our offered price) and then the bank accepted it about 3 weeks ago, and said that we had one week to close, because the home was going into forclosure. We weren't sure if we were going to get our loan done in time, but it all worked out. And we moved in about 2 weeks ago, and are now almost completely settled in, which is really nice. So needless to say it has been a busy 3 weeks!
We went to our new ward last Sunday, and loved it. There are 3 nurserys, so that tells you how many little ones are in the ward, which we were really nervous about. But, our neighbors are so kind & nice, and have been so welcoming to us. We are truly blessed. Also, I get to go to Gospel Doctrine and Relief Society, which I haven't done in 2 YEARS, because I had been in the Primary teaching the Sunbeams. It is amazing how much more you appreciate Gospel Doctrine and Relief Society when you haven't been in 2 years! :0) I am super excited.
Also, I wanted to say how grateful I am for having a husband make this new beautiful home possible. He works so very hard to provide for our family, and I get to stay at home and be a MOM and nothing else. It is so great! I love you so much Kip, you are always there to make me laugh and I love our nightly conversations, you're the best, thanks for all that you do!






6 comments:
Congrats! It's a beautiful home!
Dang! That is a nice home! That's so cool for you guys!
I'm so glad you are staying in Utah. Your new home is beautiful! It's great it all worked out so nicely.
WOW!!!!! I can't belive your home it is so beautiful.... You are so lucky!!! Good luck, I am so happy for you guys!!!! We need to get together....
I am so excited for you!!! Your new home is beautiful!!! Love you guys!!
I LOVE your house! It's so beautiful. I can't wait to see it. I'm so happy for you and your family!
Post a Comment