Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bed Time for our 2 year old!

I'm not too sure if this is a little too personal to post about, but it was too cute NOT to write about... Last night I was putting Gracelyn to bed after reading several books and singing many songs! I gave her a tight squeeze and said, "Mommy and Daddy love you very much!" And then she said, "Ty?" I told her that Ty loves her too. "Din?". Yes, Landon loves you too. "Pa?". Yes him too. "Grammie?" Yes Grammie loves you too. And the last person she asked if they loved her was the cuttest of all. "Chee-sus?" and my final reply was, Yes Jesus loves you very much, and he is so proud of you. At night I usually say, mommy and daddy love you very much, and Heavenly Father and Jesus love you too. But, this particular night I forgot to say that, but Gracie didn't forget who loved her! :0) I am so grateful to have her as my daughter, she is so innocent and pure, and has a terrific LOVE for life. (when she isn't tired or hungry)!