Last Friday, Kip's parents took me and Gracie, and Lindy, Landon, and Titus to Swiss Days. I had never been to Swiss Days before, so I was pretty excited. There was so much to see there. It was like a woman's Home Depot, with such cute decorations and unique items. We loved it. I got a really cute temple bag that looks like a purse, and you can unfold it and it holds everything! It is so awesome. I also got a vinyl lettering done that says Lewis and through that it says established 2005. I am sure you all have seen what they look like, a lot of people have those, BUT I really wanted one, it is really cute, it has a dark brown frame around it. PaDave took the kids back to the motorhome (yes we brought the motorhome, but it was really for Jarem and Lindy's ward camp out that night, which was nearby). Anyway... he took the kids back to the motor home to have a nap only to discover that he only had one binkey, which was actually baby Titus'. So needless to say the kids didn't have a nap, but PaDave did, and while he did the kids had a little bit of fun in the motorhome. Landon put deodorant all over his face, the kids put q-tips in their ears and nose, and they ripped the toilet paper to shreds. Luckily, there was so evidence of all of this when we got back! But, it was really nice to walk around and look at all the stiff at Swiss Days without the kiddos, well we had Titus, but he didn't mind being with the girls.
After a HOT day at Swiss Days we went to Deer Creek Lake and took the kids for a little dip to cool off. They loved it. They ate their popcicles in the lake, and threw rocks. It was overall a fun day!







1 comment:
How fun!!! Grace is so cute even in her naked pics. Her birthday was today. Wow she is two. How well I remember the Olive Garden day and yes Linds you really were in labor. Hope everything is going wonderful. Britt is in Utah with my phone so I have no long distance to call you and I still need to hear about the last day of Missouri class. Love ya so much JoAnn
Post a Comment