
This post is a little bit late, but that seems to be the way things have been going for me lately. On Wednesday, September 3rd we had a big birthday bash for Gracie. Even though her birthday wasn't really until Friday, September 5th. We had a bunch of friends and family come to her party, and we ate pizza from the Pie and fruit and salads. It was a lot of fun. It was a Curious George Party, (anyone who know Gracie knows how much she LOVES George.) We had a Curious George Pinata, and watched as the 2 year olds attempted to break open George for the candy inside. Needless to say none of the Two year olds could quite get the job done, so as soon as we let Abe step in, he took one swing and beheaded George and all the candy came tubling out. Gracie didn't run after the candy she just stood and stared at Curiuos George in awe, and with a sad little look on her face said, "George". It was the cutest and the saddest thing I have ever seen. She was pretty devistated. Later she came up to me with George's head and body wanting me to fix him. I explained that it was just pretend and George would be ok. 
After the pinata incident, she got to open her presents. I must say that we have a very spoiled 2 year old. She got some really nice clothes, a doll house, coloring books, crayons, books, a purse, and Kip and I got her a car that you push with your feet to make it go (you know, like in the Flinestones). She loved it, and it was a HUGE hit with all the other kiddos too. All in all her party was a great success, and we are so very lucky to have a beautiful daughter like Gracie in our lives. She is so sweet and has a very sensitive side to her, and I must also mention that she has her daddy wrapped around her little finger, which is so cute. Kip is so sweet and kind toward her. I love my family and I am so very grateful for them!

Sunday, September 14, 2008
Gracelyn's 2nd Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Sounds like a really fun party and I am not sure what it is about those cars but every toddler I know really loves them. Way to score with a great gift. Gracie is a total doll!!! Happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment