
This past week-end was such fun for me. My family hardly ever visits Utah. But, Friday Trevor drove up with Megan (his girlfirend) and Dad and Jamie rode their motorcycles from Colorado. It was so great to see them! When Trevor and Megs got here Friday afternoon, we went to the driving range and watched the boys hit some balls. Megan and I entertained Gracelyn, who LOVED the driving range. She loved to pick up all the balls and put them in the basket, and then she discovered the club cleaner and decided to clean Uncle Trevor's clubs, this kept her entertained the entire time! I guess we should go to the driving range more often! Trevor is Mr. professional golfer, and takes his golfing very seriously. Megan and I on the other hand were lucky to get the ball off the ground. After the driving range we later met up at the good ol' Pony Express RV Park where Dad, Jamie, Trev, and Megs got a little bitty cabin. It was pretty interesting! There was a really fun playground at the RV park that Gracie played on until Papa and Jamie rode in on the motorcycle. When they got there, we went down town to Olive Garden to eat dinner. Very yummy. Olive Garden never seems to disappoint me, I love it. All this time Gracie did so awesome, especially for it being 2 1/2 hours past her bed time.

On Saturday, the girls did some shoe shopping at Forever Young, and got some REALLY cute shoes. (Thanks Jamie!) And the boys went to the driving range again, only this time Trevor gave some pointers to Dad and Kip, who desperately needed his help. Then we went to Cafe Rio for lunch (one of my fav's) And then Me, Gracie, and Kip went to Cherry Hill Water Park. Gracie had a blast. She went down some pretty big slides. She is growing up so fast, I can't believe it! It is so fun as her parents to watch her learn and grow. Then, after Cherry Hill we went to Uncle Doug's house for dinner and for the Family Reunion. It was great to see everyone. There was some really good food too. Aunt Vikki made a really good pulled pork with a homemade BBQ sauce that was to die for! Trevor and Gracie had some bonding time. I think Gracie is warming up to her Uncle Trevor. All in all it was a really fun time together, and I was so glad to see my family. I LOve my family so much, and it always feels good to have them visit. :0)








2 comments:
Hey lindsey, this is sharlee (durfee) I just want to tell you that Gracie is so cute and adorable. You should visit my blog sometime.
Sounds like a good time. Glad they were able to visit. :o)
Post a Comment