Monday, July 21, 2008

It's been a while...

My goodness it has been a while since my last post. Well... these past few weeks have been REALLY crazy for us. We listed our house to sell on KSL and Craigs list and it sold in 5 DAYS! We didn't even have a real estate agent, and the person pruchasing our home didn't have one either, so that really sweetened the deal. And on top of that we had to move within 2 WEEKS! Ahhh.... So the last two weeks I have been packing like crazy, and last Saturday we moved all our stuff into a storage unit, and we are now living with Kip's parents. We are really lucky to have them. We are planning on moving to Colorado within a few months for Kip's job, which is why we put our house up for sale, thinking that it would take a few months at least for it so sell. BOY, were we wrong. But, we are sp grateful that it sold so quickly, because now we are ready to drop everything and move to Colorado when they need us. So, time will tell when that will be. So... forgive me for not posting in forever, it has been CRAZY! But, alas things are finally starting to settle down! :0) More posts to come, I promise!

5 comments:

Jeff Durfee Family said...

Oh, I am just barely getting into the blog thing but I love yours so much!!! I hope everything went well with the move on Saturday. Wish we had been there to help. Love ya so much JoAnn

Sara said...

Hey Lindsay!
Wow... Colorado! Everyone is growing up so fast! =) I want to visit Colorado someday... Ryan served his mission in Denver. Check out our blog at http://forevertheyoungfamily.blogspot.com

Take Care
Sara Young

Jeff Durfee Family said...

O.k.Lindsay. I am ready for more posts and more pictures. This blogging thing has created a monster inside me. More news more news. Love ya tons. Thanks you for the great talk today. You really inspired me to be a better person. JoAnn

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

We are really going to miss you guys!!! Thanks so much for watching Connor on Tuesday's! I appreciate it more than you know!

Buck, Steffanie, and our 3 kids said...

Holy Cow, has Gracie grown!!! She is so darling!!! Congratulations on selling your home so fast!! We will miss you! E-mail me at speck@warpspeed.net. Love, Steff