Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kids say the darndest things!

Let me preface this post by saying that, Kip doesn't know why I enjoy telling everyone this story, BUT I think it is so funny. We were recently in Denver with Kip for some business and Gracie had to go potty, Kip volunteered to take Gracie. (this doesn't happen very often, continue to read to get proof of that.)

They walked into the men's bathroom together and Gracelyn immediately noticed the urinal, and proceeded to look at it up and down, and with the most serious face looked at Kip and said,
"That's silly, daddy. That's Silly!"

I love Gracelyn, because she is just like me in the sense that she says exactly what she is thinking. She is so much fun, and she seriously makes me laugh at least 3 times a day! I am so grateful to be her mother!


I know I haven't posted in over a month, and this is not much of a post, but hopefully this will hold you over, until a larger, more eventful post comes along....until then. :0)

No comments: