Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tulip Festival...

What a Beautiful Day! Today we went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. We had such a fun time together as a family. With the high cost to get into the Tulip Festival ($10/person) we figured we better get our moneys worth by taking A LOT of pictures! It was seriously so worth the money. We let Gracelyn run around and lead the way. The first thing she wanted to see was the waterfall. She kept pointing to it saying, "Ba, Ba, Ba" I'm not too sure why but that is what she kept calling it. Then we went to the "Secret Garden" and inside the garden they had a really fun fountain that we let Gracie splash around. She LOVES the outdoors, and is deffinitely not a girly girl. After that we went to the lake nearby and saw the fish. Gracie was so cute, she would say, "phish, phish" while doing the sign language sign for "fish". So smart. I am sure all the moms out there are continually impressed with the intelligence of our children, I know that I am.






Just a little side note. You all may have noticed that I chopped my hair! YUP, I joined the short hair club, and I love it. 9" GONE! It used to take me an hour to get ready, shower and all, and now it only takes a Half Hour to shower, blow dry, straighten, and put on make-up. So- nice! I think I will keep short hair for a while.



All my life I dreamed for my own family, and I am So- lucky to be a wife and mother. I truly couldn't ask for a better husband then Kip. He is so patient and kind and he works so hard to provide for our family and our needs. Today when he was finished with work he said that he wanted to do something fun as a family. I am grateful for him and for his love for us!






4 comments:

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Way cute pictures Linds. It looks like you guys had a good time. I love your new hair cut. Can't wait to see you guys.

Emily Rasmussen said...

Hello! This is Emily Ras. Stew's wife. Thanks for your super sweet comment on my blog. That made my day. :) You have such an adorable family!I have always wanted to go to the tulip festival. But I am notoriously cheap so we never went. I am so glad I can live vicariously through you! Utah is beautiful in the spring. I miss it for sure!

Emily Rasmussen said...

PS I love your hair! I am obsessed with short hair too! So easy and yet so very cute!

Becca said...

I love your hair too!! You guys were able to take some beautiful pictures!!! We havn't been to the Tulip Fest either, but after seeing your pictures I really want to go!!! I can tell that you are such an amazing mom!! Your family is lucky to have you!!!